Saturday, January 10, 2009

We've Been Forked!


TPing someone's yard is old news. Today's version of that prank is forking. I guess, anyway.

We woke up to a couple hundred plastic forks stuck into our front lawn. It must be a prank directed at our teenage daughter. Certainly none of my friends would go to this effort and expense. I think I know who did this and I'm helping Em plan the sweet revenge.

I'm looking for ideas from my interpeeps. Any suggestions from your neck of the woods? What crazy ideas do you have to share with me? Bring on the creativity and let me know what you would do.

Thanks in advance.

Anna
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christie said...

Why forks? Why not spoons or knives? I guess knives might not send the best message...

I'll have to ask around and see what teenagers are doing these days. I'm SO far removed from those kinds of things.

the wrath of khandrea said...

like the new look.

i used to fork lawns. duh, christie... they stick in better than knives and spoons...

we also used to take (not STEAL, mind you...)packages of napkins from mcdonalds. then throw them up in the air, and watch them float all over someone's front yard. another horrible idea: scatter packets of seeds and watch what sprouts up in the spring.

less cruel ideas include blowing up surgical gloves (or balloons) and filling someone's car with them. or... never mind. i gotta quit. i'm so immature.

Sarah said...

I have a solid alibi the night you were forked. Weren't we talking about forking on New Year's Eve? I would be very suspicious of the other couples there that night....

:)

Emily said...

I've seen toilet paper tied into little bows all over trees and bushes--but that seems like a whole lot of work. One of my brothers friends wrapped his car in saran wrap once--that was funny, for me. That's all I got. It's been a lot of years since I was involved in this stuff. Good luck, can't wait to hear!