Monday, August 31, 2009

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission

Murray's older brother, Mike, has 4 sons. His #3 son, Peter, just entered the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah.

After completing 2 years at West Point Academy he received his mission call to Taipei, Taiwan. We were lucky enough to spend some time with him at his home in Blackfoot, Idaho before he entered the MTC.

So, you tell me. Didn't this little guy turn out to be a good-looking missionary?









Yep, that's him enjoying one of his last opportunities to get close to a female other than his mother or sisters. I guess girl cousins are ok to snuggle with.

So glad we spent time with Peter and his family. Life is so good and extended family visits are too few and far between.

1 comment:

Madison said...

I was so sad I couldn't be there with everyone! It's crazy how quickly all of us are growing up. Rissy and Susie are at college, Pete's on a Mission, even Reagie, as much as I still think of her as the baby, has grown so much! Hopefully I can come visit again sooner rather than later.

xoxx