This week I calculated the time I've spent walking the last 6 weeks; 2,345 minutes. It's slightly impressive seeing as I was a couch potato until 42 days ago.
The time I spend outside walking is like a gift to me. I smell the honeysuckle on the vine, mmmm, mmmmm, yummy. The peony bushes are in full bloom 'round these parts. Beautiful large blooms, one of my favorite spring flowers.
I pass by a random lonely mailbox but can not find the house it goes with. Who gets mail delivered to a solitary mailbox? Maybe the neighorhood pervert has his girly magazines and ED pills delivered there. Crazy, I know.
Oh, yesterday Dr. Laura said that we stay in bad situations because we don't feel like we deserve anything better. Should she make a blanket statement like that? If I find myself between a rock and a hard place I'm going to walk myself right out of the situation.
Life is good to me.


2 comments:
your hair is getting long and it's super cute. congrats on the steps. impressive. dr. laura is often right, but equally as often she is judgmental, which is wrong.
the end.
You are a rock star! That is hugely impressive. Way to go, girl!
Post a Comment