Friday, January 23, 2009

4X4 my way


Andrea tagged me on this thing called 4x4. You're supposed to take the 4th photo folder from your hard drive, choose the 4th picture in it, and post about it.

This post will be far more interesting for me as I recall the events surrounding this photo. I've been tongue-tied lately and unable to produce zero, zip, nada on my blog. So thank you, thank you Andrea. I'm back in the game with this post.

My 4X4 is a pic taken of my Mr. snoozing poolside at the Atlantis resort in Nassau, Bahamas. This photo tells a story of his great love for me. I love relaxing poolside with a tall, cold drink and a good book. Due to his red hair and really fair skin he avoids this pastime like the plague.

He kept his shirt on, wore my hat, slathered on the SPF 90 and had a long nap. After his siesta he went for a ride in the lazy river. Then back to his poolside chaise for more snooze time. After a relaxing day in paradise the guys decided they wanted to play spades and boasted of their prowess, but too much lounging zapped their card-playing skills and they lost.

So now I am supposed to tag 4 people to do the same thing. Fourth folder, fourth picture. Post about it Christy, Elle, Natalie and Sarah. Can't wait to read what you blog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the wrath of khandrea said...

way to avoid the melon baller!!