Thursday, February 5, 2009

Say No to Crack


We were pigging out on our mall's upscale Food Court and a 20-something girl sat down at the table next to us and this is what we saw.

Murray, Emma and I laughed, really hard. We thought surely she will fix her pants and cover up her hiney. Nope, not a chance. Emma dared me to walk over and stick a french fry right there. I thought about accepting her dare for a mere second and decided to stay put.
This is one reason low-rider pants are stupid. I read in the newspaper style section that they are "oh so yesterday" and we won't be seeing them in stores this year. I guess she didn't read the fashion report.

5 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

you should've at least gone over and said "i see your hiney, it's nice and shiny..."

or yeah, maybe staying put was best.

Christie said...

That is just plain wrong. How does she sit there like that?

Sarah said...

I wish I would have this that picture before I had breakfast! Gross!

Sarah said...

My comment above makes no sense. ARGH! What I was trying to say is I wish I wouldn't have seen that picture before breakfast.

I am blaming that picture for grossing me out too much to write a complete sentence.

Catherine Peterson said...

did you actually take a picture of her!? haha.