Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anna needs....

My sis-in-law, Elle, blogged about what she needs. She doesn't ask for much. Since her birthday is next week maybe I should give her the virile young man she needs. I'm looking sister, I'm looking.

To play the game you open your favorite search engine, mine is Google. Type "(Your name)" needs and hit enter. It gives you a list of your needs, hilarious. I'm sharing mine with you.

1. Anna needs to think before she speaks....always a good idea.
2. Anna needs to find a toilet...and it better be very clean.
3. Anna needs money....to pay for #4.
4. Anna needs botox...anyone done this? What is it like?
5. Anna needs more coffee...not really, a Diet Coke is what I really need.
6. Anna needs a thorough checkup...Lucky for me it's scheduled for next week.
7. Anna needs to tone it down a bit...I know, I know. Tone it down on the mascara. It's looking very Tammy Faye Baker-ish.

This is what you get when it's a slow blog week. I now tag Andrea, Christie, and Annie to play the game. Have fun.


post signature

1 comment:

the wrath of khandrea said...

it took me a few days to figure out what this was about because i missed the line about googling. duh.
so i did it, and almost everything that came up was related to andrea yates, and needing professional help.

while i don't necessarily like the thought of comparing myself to her, i AM down for a little professional help... maid service, massage, mani-pedi, culinary assistant... yeah. maybe i will blog about this.