Sunday, July 12, 2009

An Update or Two

While Emma is flitting off to EFY, Robotics Camp, Volleyball Camp and Youth Conference I am trying to keep up with her exciting summer. It's more difficult than I thought it would be.


I can't go away overnight because I'm her mode of transportation to the aforementioned activities. I'm going to document this summer with photographs of strange, odd, unbelievable and funny things I come across. I know you are holding your breath for what I come across. So to ease you into my Summer oddessy I'll start out with two pics I snapped last week.




Driving into Buena Vista, VA to drop Emma off for EFY we saw this sign. I wonder if the count of grouches will go up with the moody teenagers being dropped off for a week?

*************************

This guy on a street corner in North Carolina made me laugh, out loud. He caught me snapping his photo and rewarded me with a smile.


I know, I know it's all too much to take in. Brace yourselves for what is yet to come.

1 comment:

the wrath of khandrea said...

man, you get all the good photo ops.