Monday, September 14, 2009

OMG Moment

Don't be surprised when you use the restroom at Macaroni Grill near the Potomac Mills mall. I really, really needed to pee so I made my way to the restroom, walked in, finished my business and washed my hands .


As I reached for the door handle to exit this is what I saw.

Suddenly I said to myself "oh no, what have I done?"

"Am I really in the Men's room"

"Am I losing my mind, didn't I walk into the Women's room?"


After a quick look around to see if anyone else was in the restroom with me (no one), I walked out. And just to be sure I took a look at the label on the outside of the door I just walked through and saw this:



Someone has a warped sense of humor.

2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

did you stand up?

Christie said...

Hee hee. That's pretty funny. Think we could try that on the bathroom door at church?