
I was in town today running errands and my cell phone rang. It was Cathy, one of my favorite friends. She asked "Are you up for a little vacation?" My reply was something like "You know me, I'm always up for a vacation, what ya got in mind?"
She and her husband, Mark, are scheduling their time-share vacation for the year and are going to the Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas and invited Murray and I to join them.
Oh, yes!! I quickly called Murray on his cell, good timing because he just landed in Phoenix. I passed the details by him. He quickly entered the trip on his work schedule, so this means the trip to Nassau will trump anything else that may come up. :) I am already so excited, we have never been on a vacation like this. It will be like the honeymoon we never had. Yes, we will have a seperate room from Mark and Cathy. But, having great friends like them makes trips like this very fun.
More details to follow I promise.
She and her husband, Mark, are scheduling their time-share vacation for the year and are going to the Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas and invited Murray and I to join them.
Oh, yes!! I quickly called Murray on his cell, good timing because he just landed in Phoenix. I passed the details by him. He quickly entered the trip on his work schedule, so this means the trip to Nassau will trump anything else that may come up. :) I am already so excited, we have never been on a vacation like this. It will be like the honeymoon we never had. Yes, we will have a seperate room from Mark and Cathy. But, having great friends like them makes trips like this very fun.
More details to follow I promise.
1 comment:
the trip sounds great! i am so glad you are blogging!! i will read you religiously. you will get sick of my comments. :O)
it looks awesome. hurry up and post a picture of your dog so i can make fun of it.
love you girl!
Post a Comment