We are home from a fantastic week on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Mark and Cathy invited us to spend a week at their time-share with them and it was everything we thought it would be.
Beautiful blue water, temperature in the low 80's and a slow pace of island life. We did many fun things which I will post about this week.
We are experiencing what I call "island hangover" or sometimes known as vaca hangover. Our reality isn't that bad but we're trying to get our mojo back. We came home to a yard that needs major attention, laundry that needs to be dealt with and an empty refrigerator. Not too bad, we can handle it because we are all together again. Murray, Me, Emma and the $#%*! dog, Rusty. There really is love at home.
More details to follow.


2 comments:
you are so hot! you and murray both age well. like high class cheese. only you smell better.
i'm glad you had such a good time. i'm jealous, as my "vacation" was in utah. woo hoo.
give my love to rusty.
I haven't seen your new facelift - LOVE IT! Jo-Lynne really is great.
Glad you had a good trip. I'm with Andrea, we need a good island vacation. Utards just don't do it for you.
P.S. NO WAY did I get any cooties while there. I repel them with my natural anti-Utardness.
Post a Comment