It's clean and empty. Muray laughs when I say I only have a kitchen because it came with the house. For a short time I have been on a cooking sabbatical. Just tired of it. But I don't think it will last long. Murray is offering incentives to get me back in the kitchen.My Refregerator
Not really interesting. Murray is out of town for 2 weeks (sorry Andrea, I shouldn't complain) so I don't do too much cooking when he isn't here. Emma and I can subsist on salads and sandwiches. If I were the only one to use the fridge, it would be clean and organized. I can't get my peeps to jump on the bandwagon. ABC order people, how hard can it be?My Favorite Room
Our family room. It's right off the kitchen and eating area. This is where everything happens. The TV is over the fireplace and we have great surround sound. This is where we play games, read, watch way too much TV and visit with friends. Come on over!
Nothing exciting but definitely one of my favorite modern conveniences. How did the pioneers make it without one of these?The Laundry Room
This is my second favorite modern convenience. I just love this room, it's right outside the Master Bedroom on the second floor. I love the laundry sink too, we wash the dog there. We have a 2nd laundry room downstairs in the basement. It's set up just like this one, only no dirty clothes there. That one is not used as often, just when guests do laundry or the basement sheets and towels need to be washed.
My Closet
Murray and I installed the shelves and rods in our closet. We snuck into the house before we closed on the sale and put everything in. The builder didn't seem to notice. He was generally absent from the job site anyway.
What my kids are doing right now
Emma and Rusty sleeping the day away. These two love to sleep together. I don't think many nights have passed that Rusty hasn't slept in Emma's bed. There are nights when Murray wants Rusty in bed with us (yuck, yuck, yuck).
My Favorite Shoes
It's summer and I love these shoes. I don't wear them often because they are uncomfortable, but they look great. I wear them with jeans, khakis and even some skirts. Otherwise it's flat skecher tennis shoes for me.
Self Portrait
This is by far the most difficult pic to add to my blog entry. I looked so good this morning before I left for work. It definitely started out as a "great hair day". On my way to work I stopped to fill the gas tank. Eighty-eight dollars ($3.83/gallon) and five minutes later I got back in the car, took a gander in the mirror and what I feared became a reality, the humidity destroyed my hair. The 104 degree weather melted my makeup right off my face and I haven't had my botox treatment this month. I am vain, and my hair is only one of my issues.
Okay, did I miss anything? Don't hate me because I'm slow getting this out. I felt you all nipping at my heels for the last 3 days. Love you. AB
4 comments:
i am STUNNED that you do botox. STUNNED.
you, for once, my friend, have left me speechless.
STUNNED.
ps i love your hangers. is that weird? i love sturdy wooden hangers.
STUNNED.
I love your house - it is so beautiful. There are a few things I'd like more information on:
You and Murray sneaking in to hang closet stuff. Couldn't wait until after you closed? Did you have to break into your own house?
BOTOX. I must hear more. What is it like? Does it hurt? How long does it last? Does it work? Because someday I fully intend to get some, and I want to real deal, sista. I must know.
Don't believe everything you read. Like I told Andrea, I had to spice up my blog entry and I knew the botox comment would hit the mark. I have NOT tried botox. I wish I had the guts to give it a try since my forehead looks like it's permanently creased. But then again it's botox or money in my pocket, which would I rather have? Gotcha
did you rearrange the living room? why isnt the long couch facing the TV and fireplace? wheres the table thing that was behind the couch?
Post a Comment