Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Makes Me Wonder

It's Wednesday, Murray is in New York and it's dinner time. What to make, what to make. As I pulled into my driveway I saw Elle, my sister-in-law, leaving my neighbor's house headed to her own house two doors down. We chatted for a couple of minutes and decided since neither of our husbands are home we will take the kids out to eat at Bridges Brick Oven for dinner.

She loads the kids in her car and stops by my house and Emma and I hop in with her. By the time we get to Bridges our party had grown to 9 people. Matt, Elle's husband, decided to play hookey and skip his night class and my neighbor and her granddaughter decided to join us. I ordered a delicious Vodka Pie. Great homemade pizza crust, with vodka sauce, proscuitto, mushrooms and cheese. MMmmmmm! As I was paying my bill I began to dig through my purse for my car keys. Arrgghh... where did I put my keys? I can't find my keys!! Elle looked at me and said "your car keys?" yes I reply, she starts laughing and said "you rode with me!!!"

Oh yea, that's right. I don't know how to explain what happened, what is wrong with me? I don't know what is worse 1) me forgetting I didn't drive tonight OR 2) that I could really misplace my keys. Makes me wonder.

No comments: