
Dear Lanie,
Please complete the following questionaire. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential and used to determine your inheritance. Please keep in mind that answers will be held against you and you will receive no compensation for patronizing answers. Choose your words carefully.
I wish you the best of luck!
Name - Alaina
Nickname - Lanie
Favorite Color - Red (except UofU red)
Favorite Animal - Boys
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom.
What do you think I was like as a little girl? You were a pistol! I see your name and Brian's name carved on the walls all over Granddad's house.
Nickname - Lanie
Favorite Color - Red (except UofU red)
Favorite Animal - Boys
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom.
What do you think I was like as a little girl? You were a pistol! I see your name and Brian's name carved on the walls all over Granddad's house.
What kind of a mom will you be? The awsome kind. But my kids won't misbehave cause they know what will happen if they do :D
Am I a nice mom? Yes, especially when we shake the bed and make noise at night. You're the best mom in the world, I hope I can be like you when I grow up.
What do you do for work? I'm a professional sleeper and eater.
Am I a nice mom? Yes, especially when we shake the bed and make noise at night. You're the best mom in the world, I hope I can be like you when I grow up.
What do you do for work? I'm a professional sleeper and eater.
Do you still want to marry Daddy? Yes. But he's already got a wife.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Ten years older.
What is your favorite movie? Top Gun.
What does Dad do for a living? Kills the bad guys. Travels.
Who is allofus? Someone who gave me a nice Christmas present one year. (Daddy signed a card for me by writing - lots of love from all of us except he ran his words all together and it looked like allofus and I asked him "who's allofus?"
Could I still support a small nation by collecting $1 per burp that comes out of your mouth? You know it.
What was it like running into Hillary Clinton in the Capitol? Like running into Satan. Except I dont think Satan travels with a posse or entourage--he already knows he's ugly, he doesn't need someone following him around to touch up his make up.
Does Hillary really wear pantsuits all the time? Most of the time. I was often confused as to whether she was herself or her husband by the way she dressed.
2 comments:
my, my. look who's grown up into a gorgeous young woman who appreciates her mother.
I'm so glad to know she still likes boys, still burps, and FINALLY wants to be a mom when she grows up. Our work is done here.
Post a Comment