
I fell in love with the weather. So, so beautiful. The people were friendly and I felt so at home. So I did a little investigating into what changes would be in store for us if we were to move to the west coast.
I could go without a jacket or coat for the rest of my life. I would have a "good-hair day" for the rest of my life because I wouldn't deal with humidity. You know curly hair and humidity don't mix. The average temperatures in Monterey are 57 -78 degrees year round. I could live in a beautiful state and gaze at that beautiful countryside and enjoy all it has to offer. I could have a movie-star for a governor. Ahhh.... Arnold Schwarznegger.


On the other hand, I would pay almost double in state income taxes. I would deal with all the social ills that befall that gorgeous state. And I could live in a tar-paper shack because that's all we could afford.
I just don't see a move to the west coast happening in the near future. As much as I loved it while I was there, we are staying here for now. Dang it!!
2 comments:
my husband would like to end up back in california. i, like you, prefer not to live in the tar shack. who knows. plus, i think california is the first state to get zapped at armageddon.
nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Post a Comment