Before we even walked into the stadium we ran into these fine lookin' guys. Emma, not one to be left out of a photo op with cute boys, jumped in next to them. You can learn more about these three guys here.
The stadium was really something else. I don't know what others are like but this one was clean, comfortable and has a huge high-definition screen that is amazing. Our seats were seven rows up from the field among the 60,000 Oklahoma University fans. BYU was only allotted 15,000 tickets which isn't fair but typical. We arrived 2 hours early just to take in all the excitement.
Not long after we found our seats we were approached by a Deseret News photographer begging for permission to take a casual photo of us snapping our own pictures. I never thought it would make it to the world wide web but the next morning it showed up in the game's photo gallery online.
Oh the scenery was worth the long drive. Just take a look at what our eyes took in.
I can't leave Oklahoma out of this very popular blog post. Take a look at their drum major. He marched down the length of the field bent backwards. It makes me dizzy just thinking about it.
Most important of all. The final score.
5 comments:
i had to delete my last comment. i felt mean.
but you still did have something on your face.
and i'm still jealous you ran into stie's peeps.
NO ONE LIKES THE SNOOZERS!
Wait, I didn't know there would be men with bulging biceps there! Dang. I might have come otherwise.
Plus, if I'd known that I'd get to see you fine people in all your painted face glory...shoot. Next time for sure.
Thanks for the pic. SOMEONE doesn't know how to document life when I'm not there, so yours is the only one I've got.
Post a Comment