Thursday, September 2, 2010

Highlights of my 2010 Summer










Long walks with my favorite pal.
















Being greeted by my four-footed friend at the mid-way point on my daily walks.









Laughing at Emma and Murray freeze their piggies in the mountain crick in Lamb's Canyon, Utah.














Murray getting a pedicure. As he entered the shop
I overheard him saying, "dudes don't get pedicures".




















Hot-tub fun in Park City Utah with him.









Stumbling upon these two clowns just in time to pay their bill. They'll let anybody in a restaurant these days.










My favorite walk of the Summer. Park City, Utah, just east of town. Beautiful!!









Lunch, Dinner or bedtime snack at Pancho Villa's. It's their fault I have a chip and salsa addiction, I swear they put something in their salsa; it keeps me coming back for more.
















Late afternoon thunderstorms.

















I finally found a license plate that describes one of my personality traits.

1 comment:

Ash said...

love the license plate! i need one. first need to get a motor! :)

~ash's mum aka your latest stalker..uh i mean follower!