I found this cool website called ANIMOTO and made this short free video with pics I have on my hard drive. I'm sure I'll make many more. Check it out for yourself. Tons of fun!!
oh i can't wait to try THIS one out. i love stuff like this. it's probably a good thing we don't live by each other anymore, can you just see us? instead of spreading scrapbook crap all over the table, this time we'd be hunched over our laptops at the table. a couple a junkies, us. love ya!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. My favorite is Murray resting with the straw hat on his face. Perfect!
oh i can't wait to try THIS one out. i love stuff like this. it's probably a good thing we don't live by each other anymore, can you just see us? instead of spreading scrapbook crap all over the table, this time we'd be hunched over our laptops at the table. a couple a junkies, us.
love ya!
So, so cool! I am going to try one, too!
Post a Comment