Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tingers

It started when Em was about 2 years old. She was not quite adept at using the remote control for the television, so while lying on the floor she would stretch her cute little piggies out to reach the TV and change the channel.

It proved to be a skill that has served her well, even now. Only now, I see her changing the music in the car with her tingers. It's not that her toes are longer than normal, she uses them as if they were fingers. In a playful moment she will pinch with them. Ouch! She calls the pinch a "smurf bite" and it's especially painful on the back of my upper arm. She picks things up with them cause it's easier than bending down.


I remember when those piggies were so tiny and clean. What is it about baby's feet? I love them, weird I know, you probably do too.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie said...

Everybody needs a talent! Can you get her to win any money for hers? THAT'D be awesome.

Anonymous said...

I CANT BELIEVE U POSTED THIS!!!!! emma.